Sunday, July 09, 2006

Podcast!


Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates the last week or so, but I've been readying my very first official podcast!

Here's the story: back in college at USC, I used to co-host a weekly heavy metal radio show (dubbed 'The Auditory Display Of Power') with my good buddy Mike. Well, Mike and I have kept in touch and finally decided to revive ADOP in podcast form. It's a two hour show showcasing the best new bands and metal classics along with our witty commentary.

Mike and I are going to try and record a show a week, but that might slip to every other week, depending on our schedules. We'll see.

Anyways, here's the The Auditory Display Of Power website.

And here's the direct link to the podcast.

We're trying to get officially listed by itunes, but in the meantine, just manually 'subscribe to podcast' (it's under the 'Advanced' menu in itunes) and copy in the podcast link.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter